Wednesday 24 December 2008

Marry Christmas!


God Jul or Marry Christmas for all of you.Hope all of you have been nice and just a little naughty,and Santa Claus visit you tonight :P

My Wish

The frigate bird
The flying fish
It is time for us
To make a wish

And I wish for the sunrise
To be beautiful each time
With days that are perfect
And nights so sublime

And I wish for the sunset
To be like a long red sail
Each and every day
And you and I will always stay
Whatever we wish
Will surely come true
And I wish for happiness
For me and you

And I wish for the world
To live in peace
To live and love as one
To a simple beat

And I wish for us all
To have our lives full of love
Full of joy and happiness
And eternal love

1 comment:

Tunde said...

Craciun Fericit si pt tine ... si un an nou fericit.
Pupici!